JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT ALTRINCHAM FC
29 September 2017
Altrincham FC is looking to recruit a volunteer Newsletter Editor to produce a weekly e-newsletter for the club. This role requires a commitment of around 3-4 hours per week.
This will include reviewing the club's media platforms to ensure that content can be linked back to the appropriate official sources. The applicant should be comfortable with using e-platforms such as Mailchimp, although training can be given if required.
This role involves a regularly weekly commitment to ensure that the newsletter is produced and published.
- Draw up a timetable for the year
- Email draft to appropriate members of the club.
- Edit where necessary or appropriate.
- Produce the e-newsletter
- Produce, update and upload an email contacts list
- Interest in Football
- Knowledge of the club's current media outlets
- Good standard of written English
- Experience of using Mailchimp is advantageous.
All roles have the following Code of Conduct associated with them:
Anyone working or volunteering for Altrincham Football Club will be expected to adhere to the following Code of conduct.
- Passion – we are driven by a commitment to achieving the best possible service for Altrincham Football Club, and its supporters.
- Quality – we are driven by a commitment to achieving excellence in everything that we do.
- Integrity – we are honest, transparent, and accountable in all of our dealings with colleagues and with the general public.
- Mutual Respect – We work together to create an environment in which our employees and volunteers treat each other with respect and dignity.
- Conflict of interest - We expect employees and volunteers to avoid any personal, financial or other interests that might hinder their capability or willingness to perform their duties.
- Collaboration – Employees and volunteers should be friendly and collaborative and should not present obstacles to their colleagues’ work.
- Communication - All employees and volunteers must be open for communication with their colleagues, supervisors or team members.
- Loyalty – our first loyalty is to Altrincham FC.
If you are interested in this voluntary role please send your CV and cover letter by email by Sunday, 8th October 2017".